Duncan & Cowichan Valley Housing Market Update – September 2021October 13, 2021
Duncan & Cowichan Valley Housing Market Update – October 2021November 10, 2021
I have the experience and team to make buying and selling real estate seamless and stress-free.
J essica has been a REALTOR® in the Cowichan Valley for over four years, helping her clients find the perfect outcome for their real estate goals. Whether it's buying their first home, selling the family home, purchasing a farm or a small multi-family investment home, she has the experience and knowledge to make the experience seamless.
Jessica prides herself on listening to her clients' needs, building relationships and trust, providing information and expertise so her clients can make informed choices and pursuing their goals with tenacity, like they were her own.
Interview with Jessica
There are so many wonderful things about living and working in the Valley. While there isn’t a small business, activity or trail I don’t love, these are some of my absolute personal favorites:
- Favorite scenic and family-friendly walk: Stoney Hill Regional Park
- Favorite summer walk: Trestle 66 and the Cowichan River (brink your bathing suit)
- Favorite everyday hike: Crofton Lake
- Favorite family- and animal-friendly bike ride: Trans Canada Trail from Kinsol Trestle to Glenora Store for a snack and ice cream (or a portion of it)
- Favorite store: Cardino Shoes
- Favorite restaurant: Genoa Bay Café (especially on a sunny day on the deck)
- Favorite cocktail spot: The Old Firehouse
- Favorite brewery: Small Block Brewery
- Favorite surprise visitor spot: Westholme Teas or Saison's Bakery
Favorite way to spend a weekend off in the summer:
- Saturday: Early Brunch on 3rd in Duncan followed by a walk to Coffee on the Moon for a latté to take with me around the Saturday Market where I can pick up my local meats, veggies, pastas, cheeses, drinks and local crafts. Followed up with a nice walk on Maple Bay beach and then a night at home cooking up a farm to table meal with my market goodies, while sharing a bottle of local wine with friends.
- Sunday: Sleep in and enjoy my lovely deck, then head out for a wine tasting at Avril Creek. Hopefully they have live music!), then on to Blue Grouse, lunch at Merridale Cidery and then a quick stop in to sample the new batch of Bubbles from Enrico.
Favorite way to spend a weekend off in the winter:
- Saturday: Drive to Sooke/China Beach or Port Renfrew for a bracing walk and to watch the surf roll in followed by lunch at Wild Mountain (Sooke) or Bridgeman’s West Coast Eatery (Port Renfrew), then home for a quiet night in.
- Sunday: Snowshoe up to Battleship Lake in Strathcona, followed by the best ramen on the Island: Nikkei Ramen-ya in Comox
What I love most about the Valley: The balance of access to nature: mountains, ocean, forest, rivers, lakes and amenities like creative artisan businesses, local farm gate sales and so much more.
. . . .
Learn more about Jessica, Cowichan Valley Realtor® then reach out to her with questions.
Please contact me if you have any questions about buying or selling a home in the Cowichan Valley.[contact-form-7 id="1394" title="Contact Jessica"]